The 2011 Memphis ADDY Awards were announced Saturday night at Minglewood Hall.
- Memphis Ad Fed received approximately 500 entries.
- The judges awarded 54 Gold ADDYs and 69 Silver ADDYs to 19 ad agencies and businesses.
- 13 Gold Awards were for Self-Promotion work.
- 19 Gold Awards were for Elements of Advertising – 16 of those being illustrations.
- No Gold Awards for print ads, television ads or radio ads.
- Best of and Special Awards went to Harvest, Oden & Memphis Chamber.
- This year’s Silver Medal Award Winner is Dr. Richard Ranta, Dean of the College of Communications at the University of Memphis.
And the winners are:
|2011 Memphis ADDY Winners|
|Agency / Company||Gold Awards||Silver Awards||Best & Special Awards|
|Live From Memphis||0||2|
|Tom Martin Design||0||1|